Do you care how new marketing practices will affect your company's digital future? I do. That's why I will be attending the 2009 MPlanet Conference and speaking at the Digital Marketing Lab pre-conference. It's hosted by the American Marketing Association in Orlando from Jan 27-29, 2009.
MPlanet 2009 is attended by BtoB and BtoC marketers who want to help set and be prepared for the new 'marketsphere.' Also, the opportunities to network are first-rate.
The Digital Marketing Lab is a pre-conference, half-day of interactive modules on January 26th before the formal start of the conference. Topics like 'Mobile Digital Marketing' and 'Digital Advertising, The Next Frontier' will be covered.
I will be opening and closing the digital lab sessions —acting as the roadtrip 'tour guide to the digital center.'
To explore what really matters to marketing professionals I will be looking at:
- How the economy and new technolgy allows us to ask new questions about our marketing plans
- How the mindset of the empowered customer creates new challenges and opportunities
- What really has value to the online customer
- What are the 'rules of the road' to make your digital journey successful
- What's the best path for you to take
If you look at your marketing roadmap at the start of 2009, you realize the customers, the budgets and the expectations have radically changed . Has your plan changed? Has it changed enough to actually accelerate growth and bring in new revenue streams? I'm looking forward to talking about these topics and gaining new insights at the conference. I hope to see you there.